Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Its Good to be Back
The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm by Kuwabara

» The Archer
The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 am by GM_Knight

» The Thieves
The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 am by GM_Knight

» The Cavalier
The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 am by GM_Knight

» The Spirit Hosts
The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 am by GM_Knight

» The Knights
The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 pm by GM_Knight

» Mage/Magic Wielder
The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 pm by GM_Knight

» The Myrmidon
The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 pm by GM_Knight

» Barbarians
The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 pm by GM_Knight

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM_Knight
Admin
GM_Knight

Male Posts : 33
Gold : 92

The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING Empty
PostSubject: The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING   The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 am

These stat categories determine how your character performs in and out of combat. Each category has its own strengths and weaknesses the more the jack it up, and you can improve your character's numbers by leveling up and spending your stat points.

A link to find out all about leveling:
https://festories.rpg-board.net/t5-level-up-rules-read-before-posting#6

Rules About Stats

Every character starts out with having 5 in each stat. There may be buffs or nerfs in certain stats based on which class and race you choose, and you will have to make those clear in your character application. Just check your Race's page or your Class's page to see what they do for your stats.

These stats were designed to keep everyone on this site balanced, giving everyone a chance. There is no way for you to become OP with putting forth little effort. In order to make your character stronger than the rest, you'll have to stay dedicated as a poster and for a longer period of time, in which case you will have earned your place.

The stats system and the descriptions of each stat are to be followed strictly. Breaking this rule will enable a moderator to post in your topic correcting you on what would have actually happened.

Make sure you read each Stat page to figure out how each stat works before you choose your class and race, just so you know what you're getting into. Feel free to revisit these pages to refresh your memory when you go into battle or when you go to spend your points.

Back to top Go down
https://festories.rpg-board.net

The Stats System Of FE Stories - READ BEFORE APPLYING
Page 1 of 1