Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Its Good to be Back
About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm by Kuwabara

» The Archer
About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 am by GM_Knight

» The Thieves
About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 am by GM_Knight

» The Cavalier
About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 am by GM_Knight

» The Spirit Hosts
About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 am by GM_Knight

» The Knights
About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 pm by GM_Knight

» Mage/Magic Wielder
About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 pm by GM_Knight

» The Myrmidon
About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 pm by GM_Knight

» Barbarians
About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 pm by GM_Knight

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

About Fire Emblem Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM_Knight
Admin
GM_Knight

Male Posts : 33
Gold : 92

About Fire Emblem Stories Empty
PostSubject: About Fire Emblem Stories   About Fire Emblem Stories I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:44 am

Hey there, this is the head admin of the forum here to give you some information about Stories. You can just call me Knight.

There are just a few things I want to cover before you get started here on the site!

Firstly, FE Stories is based on a casual experience. This means that this website is all about your character and its personal development We will have site-wide plots from time to time for you to partake in, but the focus is on you and having a good time with the plots you draw out for your characters.

Secondly, here at FES we want you to focus on growth as an RPer and as a person in general. With your character, we want you to focus on creating environments around you and interacting with them. We want you to base your experience on having fun, exploration, and going out on missions in which you can be creative. This means that our focus is NOT ON PLAYER VS PLAYER COMBAT, although that is an aspect of our site. It is NOT the main focus, so characters that are made on the sole purpose of trolling by slaughtering the masses of our other players, consequences will be taken.

Lastly, all we want is for you and everyone else to have fun. Follow the rules, keep it realistic, develop some depth, and just have fun with it because THAT is the main focus of this site. We all love Fire Emblem, or just the environment that it produces, and that's all we want to focus on in this custom realm.

Thank you!

GM Knight
Back to top Go down
https://festories.rpg-board.net

About Fire Emblem Stories
Page 1 of 1