Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Its Good to be Back
The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm by Kuwabara

» The Archer
The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 am by GM_Knight

» The Thieves
The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 am by GM_Knight

» The Cavalier
The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 am by GM_Knight

» The Spirit Hosts
The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 am by GM_Knight

» The Knights
The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 pm by GM_Knight

» Mage/Magic Wielder
The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 pm by GM_Knight

» The Myrmidon
The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 pm by GM_Knight

» Barbarians
The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 pm by GM_Knight

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

The Strength Stat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM_Knight
Admin
GM_Knight

Male Posts : 33
Gold : 92

The Strength Stat Empty
PostSubject: The Strength Stat   The Strength Stat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:17 am

This is the Strength page, and one of the stats that your character has.

Listed below will be a detailed layout of how the Strength stat works. There will be a category explaining what benefits Strength gives and at what amount of the stat you need in order to reach the next benefit. Below that will be a similar category explaining the downfalls of having a lot of Strength.

Benefits

5 - Can punch to bruise and can hurt through leather.

10 - Can punch to bruise severely. Can chip/dent materials at 2 on the Hardness Scale, and can break through materials at 1 altogether.

15 - Can punch to cause severe bruising and small bone fractures. Can chip/dent materials at 3 on the Hardness Scale, and can break through materials at 2 altogether.

20 - Can punch to fracture bones. Can chip/dent materials at 4 on the Hardness Scale, and can break through materials at 3 altogether. .

25 - Can punch to break bones. Can chip/dent materials at 5 on the Hardness Scale, and can break through materials at 4 altogether.

30 - Can punch to shatter bones. Can chip/dent materials at 7 on the Hardness Scale, and can break through materials at 6 altogether.  

40 - Can punch to shatter bones. Punching a limb dislocates the limb, body shots rupture the nearest organ.

50 - Can punch to knock off limbs and pierce completely through with body shots. Can chip/dent materials at the top of the Hardness Scale, and can break through materials at 8 and lower altogether.

Sounds good, right? While you better hope you have the other stats to back it up.

Negative Effects

(Note: The same repercussions go along for ANY body part used to attack with, punching was simply used as an example.)

5 - No repercussions.

10 - Punching causes bruises to knuckles unless Endurance Stat is within 2 points to matching. Can be voided if armor is worn on knuckles equal to 2 or higher on the hardness scale. Speed slowed by 2mph unless it is within 2 points.

15 - Punching causes bruises and abrasions to knuckles unless Endurance Stat is within 5 points to matching. Can be voided if armor is worn on knuckles equal to 3 or higher on the hardness scale. Speed slowed by 5mph unless it is within 5 points.

20 - Punching causes small fractures to knuckles unless Endurance Stat is within 5 points to matching. Can be voided if armor is worn on knuckles equal to 4 or higher on the hardness scale. Speed slowed by 5mph unless it is within 5 points.  

25 - Punching causes fractures to knuckles unless Endurance Stat is within 5 points to matching. Can be voided if armor is worn on knuckles equal to 5 or higher on the hardness scale. Speed slowed by 5mph unless it is within 5 points.

30 - Punching causes broken knuckles unless Endurance Stat is within 5 points to matching. Can be voided if armor is worn on knuckles equal to 6 or higher on the hardness scale. Speed slowed by 5mph unless it is within 5 points.

40 - Punching causes hand to break unless Endurance Stat is within 10 points to matching. Can be voided if armor is worn on knuckles equal to 7 or higher on the hardness scale. Speed slowed by 10mph unless it is within 10 points.

50 - Punching causes all bones in entire arm to shatter, rendering it inoperable and permanently useless unless Endurance Stat is within 10 points to matching. Can be voided if diamond armor protects the hand. Speed slowed by 15mph.
Back to top Go down
https://festories.rpg-board.net

The Strength Stat
Page 1 of 1