Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Its Good to be Back
The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm by Kuwabara

» The Archer
The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 am by GM_Knight

» The Thieves
The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 am by GM_Knight

» The Cavalier
The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 am by GM_Knight

» The Spirit Hosts
The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 am by GM_Knight

» The Knights
The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 pm by GM_Knight

» Mage/Magic Wielder
The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 pm by GM_Knight

» The Myrmidon
The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 pm by GM_Knight

» Barbarians
The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 pm by GM_Knight

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

The Foxinfolk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM_Knight
Admin
GM_Knight

Male Posts : 33
Gold : 92

The Foxinfolk Empty
PostSubject: The Foxinfolk   The Foxinfolk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:57 pm

The Foxinfolk 6583_inuyasha

Foxin

The Foxin are one of the most well-known about minority races on Archenia, as their origins are actually on Archenia and not some foreign land of mystery. They are the fox-people. They make excellent thieves or rogues, being smaller and naturally light on their feet. The Foxin are said to have evolved from the first fox that decided to walk on its hind-legs. Many other foxes followed that fox, and after millenia of evolution, they became more humanoid than anything, having mostly human features aside from their fox ears and tail. The Foxin are tricksters at heart, always loving a good joke and usually being kindhearted and cheery by nature, although there have been a few bag eggs in history with evil intent that used their race's natural charm to hide their purpose. The Foxin are frequently trusting in others too easily, especially in humans, so it is not a rare site to see Foxin as bodyguards or servants.

Life expectancy - Shorter than average (Usually to 50 or so years)
Height - Short (3-5 ft.)
Traits - +3 Agility
Ability - Silvertongue: The Foxin have the ability to speak the language of any animal or intelligent race, and they are capable of lying flawlessly without giving any signs of being false. This makes them a formidable foe and an excellent friend.

Foxform: The Foxin have the ability to at any time transform into a regular size fox and walk on all fours. The fox cannot use weapons (no thumbs obviously) and its stats are no different than normally. Their fur is the same color as the Foxin's hair when in regular form.
Back to top Go down
https://festories.rpg-board.net

The Foxinfolk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FESRP :: Manuscript of Knowledge :: Races-
Jump to:  
Affiliates
free forum