Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Its Good to be Back
The Hunters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm by Kuwabara

» The Archer
The Hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 am by GM_Knight

» The Thieves
The Hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 am by GM_Knight

» The Cavalier
The Hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 am by GM_Knight

» The Spirit Hosts
The Hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 am by GM_Knight

» The Knights
The Hunters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 pm by GM_Knight

» Mage/Magic Wielder
The Hunters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 pm by GM_Knight

» The Myrmidon
The Hunters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 pm by GM_Knight

» Barbarians
The Hunters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 pm by GM_Knight

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

The Hunters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM_Knight
Admin
GM_Knight

Male Posts : 33
Gold : 92

The Hunters Empty
PostSubject: The Hunters   The Hunters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:36 am

The Hunters 2428790-geralt2

Hunters

The presence of the Hunters in this realm is generally accepted to be that the gods sent them for a single purpose: To vanquish evil. These humanoid creatures look very similar to humans, but with one difference. Their eyes are silver, and they glow a feint light. Their hair is also always either all black or all white. There are very few Hunters left alive in Archenia, stemming from their quests to fight off evil and the natural amount of risk involved. Anything or anyone with evil intent tends to get irrationally angry in the presence of one. The Hunters are also very nimble, being a naturally agile race. Hunters left in Archenia live just like anyone else, some breaking free from legends and settling down as normal townsfolk tending bars or farming, and others take up might against evil, becoming sellswords or working for one nation or another. Others travel alone, in a never-ending quest to eliminate evil from the world, but they are fewer still. The previous King of Orsinia, Gerard Orsin, was a Hunter before he was killed by the current ruler of Orsinia. No one knows whether or not he had any children, but other than he, no Hunters have ever seen royalty in any nation.

Life expectancy - Extended (Around 200 years)
Height - Tall (6-9 ft.)
Traits - +2 Agility, +1 Endurance
Ability - Eyes of the Hunt: The Hunters can see perfectly in all lighting situations, and their eyes are as perceptive and clear as a hawk, being able to "zoom" in on small details from up to 3 miles away, making them excellent trackers.
Back to top Go down
https://festories.rpg-board.net

The Hunters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FESRP :: Manuscript of Knowledge :: Races-
Jump to:  
Affiliates
free forum